This was our trip to Iran, spending a few weeks backpacking through cities and small villages. We did the whole trip on a low budget in order to fully experience this country, doing couchsurfing, taking local transport and meeting the warm hearted Iranians.
During these weeks we’ve seen amazing architecture, met incredibly friendly people, learnt more about Islam and broke down any stereotypes that we had. We felt very safe.
Starting in Tehran, we traveled to the north, visiting mountain villages close to Damavand and the Caspian Sea. We then traveled south to Shiraz where we visited the ruins of ancient Persepolis and slowly worked our way back north by stopping by Kerman, the Kaluts desert, Yazd, Isfahan, Qazvin and finished our trip hiking the Alamut valley.
Thanks so much for watching! Don't forget to subscribe
Follow me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/apphancer
- Nils Frahm - Promises
- Solace - Ophelia’s Dance (I've been told it's arabic; Sorry, too late now to change it)
- Chris Molitor - Here And Now
- Che Danestam - Homayoun Shajarian
- Shahram Nazeri - Sorrow
- Fabrizio de André - Il Ritorno di Giuseppe
- Garth Stevenson - A Love Song
- Jesse Cook - Azul (Farsi Poem by Molavi Rumi Balkhi, Inja Kaists Penhan)